Monday, October 5, 2009

Whoo hoo!!!!

So funny, my cell was in the car when I wrote my last post. As I was writing, my agent was leaving a message saying that the landlords have agreed to the terms and are drawing up the lease.

Yikes, so what's next?

I'm meeting with 2 chef friends and an architect friend this week. I'm getting input from all of them for the layout and then Sam the designer and I do the remote interactive CAD editing and submit it to the contractor.
My contractor, Dan Levy Construction then gives me the bad news and tells me I have champagne tastes and a beer budget.
Then back to the CAD drawing board and finally I pay my $890.00 to the health dept so they can sit on my blueprints for up to 30 days.

During the down period, I'll be selling all the fixtures I don't want to my auctioneer John. I mght even be able to sell the old galvanized hood for scrap.

Then we'll get started on the demo.
Stay tuned!

1 comment: