Wednesday, October 14, 2009

picking out equipment

Hello,
It's been a busy day already. Spent the morning with John at the auction house. I've picked out a 2 compartment sink, a 3 compartment sink and a cool 9' stainless work top with 2 1/2 racks that it stands on...very cool set up.

I left a set of my plans with John (who sells stuff) and his partner (who installs and knows applications)...well that cool 16' hood I like won't work...the ansul (fire retardant system) is all wrong and the fire marshal will not pass it....back to the drawing board on the hood action.

John talked me into buying 2 new range/ovens so the line looks nice, clean and cohesive and everything is the same size...heck, why not, it's only a $1000 difference (grrr) everything is just a couple a hundred dollars more....it all adds up!

Well I just got my first call from a baker looking to rent space & I haven't even advertised yet....whoo hoo! She won't be ready til January so it's perfect.

It's so amazing when you're doing what you're supposed to be doing/meant to do, how everything lines up and falls into place. It all feels so very right. All the kinks and set backs are going to work themselves out and it's all going to be/is ok.....Please remind me I said this when I have my 1st 2nd and 3rd melt down.
We'll talk soon,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment