Thursday, October 8, 2009

Vote for your favorite kitchen name

Hi there,
Ok, please help me make up my mind!!!!
Which of these is your favorite name for my shared use commercial kitchen. I just can't decide. I keep coming back to Sharing Chefs but the other 2 names are good too.

I want it to sound professional. One friend suggested I keep it along the same lines as my catering "Just Call Us Catering"
Here are the top 3

Sharing Chefs
San Diego Kitchen Space
Just Call Us Commercial Kitchen Rental
Thanx for your help!
BTW, progress report....the landlord is checking my credit then we sign the lease.

talk soon,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie....I like the third option. It ties in with your existing business well and will not confuse people who already know you. Great to see you last night.

    ReplyDelete