Tuesday, October 20, 2009

They're killing me here!

I soooo need to vent....but I shall refrain, a little or not.
Still no signed lease. Are you kidding me? Every day they sit on this thing is another day they don't make any money.
What I resent the most is the B.S. The excuses from their agent. Does he think I'm that gullible or stupid?
The latest two excuses are:
1. They missed their flight and won't be home tonight......uuhh so? what about the last five days?
2. Don't think this means they are not eager to do this deal. You just happened to catch them at a really busy travel time. OH really? and what accounted for the 3 week delay in responding 3 months ago when we 1st put an offer in?

I'm leaving for a week. I won't be able to sign any papers, write any checks. GRRRRR
The auction is Saturday & John wanted the fixtures for the auction. I'd like a signed lease before I spend 5K on equipment at the auction and I'd like to use the credit for the stuff being sold against my purchases. But thanx to these passive aggressive slackers (I'm so thinking a much stronger word here) none of that is likely to happen.
Everyone keeps saying that this doesn't mean they won't be good landlords. I'm really having my doubts about their response time if something goes wrong at the center.

That's it,
I'm going to beat a bag or my bed with a baseball bat.
Talk again soon when I've calmed down.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment