Thursday, October 1, 2009

Name it

HMMM, I need to come up with a name for this 24/7 shared use catering rental kitchen.
Any ideas anyone?

To Do Items:

Get started on the web site.
Finish the User Handbook

I have the pricing structure in order and I have the tenant handbook mostly complete. It was easy. My business model came from Kitchen Chicago and she sent me all her paperwork which is extensive. All I need to do is change names here and there and have it printed up.
The contracts will be month to month and tenants can reserve 2 months out unless certain advance reservations are made. One of my current tenants cooks from 5 pm until 3 am 6 days a week. So I'll block that time off for him.

Mostly, our schedules vary with catering so rather than pay for time you don't use, just book it 2 months out and use the time you need. If things come up last minute, we'll work to accommodate.

Of course there are other requirements for the tenants. I'll need a copy of their 40 hr serve safe class and liability insurance with me as additionally insured, stuff like that.

I'm just plugging along, trusting that it will all fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment