Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We're back...

So we're back to the abandoned Mexican restaurant.

After the Thai turn down it occurred to me that I'm not that far off on the price to get the Mexican place to code. All the bids I'd gotten were for brand spanking new stuff. So what if I found used hoods and walkins and stoves??? And what if I could get the contractors to work with me a bit. I means times are tough and isn't less profit better than no profit? I've been working that way all year in my catering business.
So to recap 1300 sq ft. hood goes, walkin goes, floor's wrong...needs some plumbing and kitchen is pretty much gutted.
Only has 1 2 compartment sink...we need a 3 compart. too.

There is a 6 burner hot plate and a 24” broiler that look good. The grill (griddle) is all rusty.
Ok so round 2. Good news is there is no purchase price only a lease agreement.
we'll ask for demo and some tenant improvements and maybe some rent credit . we'll see.
Stay tuned. I would love it if this worked out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment