Friday, September 25, 2009

AUCTION TOMORROW

Tomorrow is my first auction. (not ever in my life but my first restaurant equipment auction)
I had originally planned on going to the auction with Amy & George from Roseville but since the counter offer hasn’t shown up yet, I decided to go alone to the auction to check it all out but not buy anything and let my expert pals off the hook.

That was the plan anyway…
So my friend Kim calls and asks if I want to go to Chino’s with her first thing Sat morning. Of course I do, does she want to join me at the auction? Of course she does. Then Pam who’s visiting from Australia says she wants to go as well.

I’m not sure I’d spend the last day of my holiday half way around the world at an auction. No matter how much I wanted to see my friend, silly Pam.

So here we are, the motley crew of auction newbies ready to rock and roll tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment