Friday, October 16, 2009

The final (I hope) word on hoods

Hello,
Ok, so here's what we talked about today.

Choice, a used 16' hood with an ansul that has to be adjusted OR a new 12' hood without an ansul system at all.

Either way I have to spend money on an ansul system.
The 12' hood won't fit all my equipment so I'd have to buy & install another smaller hood to fit the convection ovens I want while the 16' hood will fit all the equipment I need now.
So I went with the 16' hood.

The ansul will be on the up end of $3000.00 but that's true on either ansul.

We chose the walk-in combo...
18X10 with a 6' freezer installed and ready to go (except for any electrical work that needs to be done)

16' hood with ansul $5750
walk-in set up $4500 installed ready to go $8000
American 6 burner stove/oven (new) $1100.00 each
Legion tilt skillet $1500
Montague double convection oven $1600
Those are the costs I know right now....
Still need a 2 compartment sink, 3 compartment sink, faucets, stainless work tables, metro racks and various other items for the kitchen.

I think I'm doing fairly well on the pricing. If anyone knows something different be sure to let me know.
We'll talk soon,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment